– Put yourself in a quiet and comfortable environment for our calls
– It’s recommended to wear a headset or headphones with a speaker
– Grab a glass of water or your favorite beverage and get comfortable!
– It’s advised to only have a pen, paper/notebook and your phone beside you
– You don’t need to time our call – I’ll do that for you
– Come to your session with one or two main subjects or roadblocks to speak about. It may be something new, or something we’ve been working on for the past few sessions.
Clients come to me in varying states of mental and emotional wellbeing. As a result, I will assess where you’re at and where you want to be. This includes emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. In conclusion, if I feel that our coaching would work best while you also see a counselor and/or psychological professional, then I will kindly suggest this. Information received through our coaching together is not intended to replace advice from medical and/or other psychological practitioners, nor am I liable for any successes or missteps you may take during and after working with me.
As a general rule, I lean into a future thinking and results oriented coaching practice. As a result, clients take action on their own. Accountability is both the client’s responsibility and my offering to better our experience. When speaking about your career or business, the same rules apply, but I would like to kindly remind you that anything we talk about, or anything I may suggest, cannot be held against me for future earnings and successes or outcomes of your career and/or business.